Promoting Our Global Supplier Standards
We expect our suppliers to operate with the same high standards that we apply to ourselves — always with integrity.
WHY WE PUT VALUES FIRST
We believe in acting with integrity, showing respect and meeting our commitments. We expect nothing less from those who want to do business with us. Our Clarios Supplier Portal sets out these expectations. Our suppliers must know and follow these standards to ensure they work with us ethically and responsibly and help preserve our reputation.
WHAT OUR WAY LOOKS LIKE
We maintain high standards and ethical conduct in our supply chain by:
- Being clear and direct with suppliers about our requirements, in terms of both what we need and how it should be done
- Negotiating transparently and fairly
- Ensuring that agreed terms are captured fully and accurately in writing: in contracts, purchase orders and other documents
- Making a point of explaining our values and philosophy for doing business and reflecting them in our contracts
- Applying our Global Supplier Standards consistently
in all supplier relationships
- Following our Procurement Policy and Supplier Selection and Qualification Policy
- Providing suppliers with resources and additional guidance for any necessary clarification on expectations